Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Quick Test to evaluate how resilient You are!

I still remember when I studied Positive Psychology, as part of an assignment I had to complete a Resilience Test. I would consider myself happy so I assumed I would rate well in terms of Resilience in my life. That's why it was so shocking later when I found out that I'm not a natural at jumping back to normal when struggle hits. You may think you live a happy life and you do your best to stay healthy and active, however you may not be resilient. Resilience means you take difficulties and struggle well. If you're resilient you know how to find your way back to stability and you're the rock others can lean on.

While I'm figuring out how to put a separate Resilience test on A Fresh Start,  here is the link to one of the better known Resilience Evaluations online. It takes less than 5 Minutes to complete and you immediately get your score. I would recommend this to anyone, since it gives you great insight to how you take in challenges. Just like in every other assessment I would ask you to be completely honest with yourself about your rating, otherwise the benefit you'll get will be very small.

Click here to take the test.
Click here on more information and further assessments.

For more daily tips and tricks, visit us on Facebook or Twitter...




No comments:

Post a Comment